Safety Has Always Been a Priority at Glow Permanent Makeup
Updated: Jun 2, 2020
Hello fellow beauty enthusiasts! I hope everyone is well and trying to stay mentally positive as we navigate through this very strange and difficult time. I want all of my current and future clients to know that Safety has always been a Priority at Glow Permanent Makeup. Below is a list of current safety standards as well as some additions that will be put into place going forward. Please check back for updates to this list as I get closer to re-opening.
CURRENT SAFETY STANDARDS include the following:
- Re-certification in Blood Borne Pathogens yearly
- Wearing a mask and gloves during all appointments
- Using completely disposable/one time use tools
- Using disposable bed covers and barrier tape after each client
- Everything sat on/touched is sanitized/wiped down with Hospital Grade wipes before and after each appointment
- No one is allowed in the treatment room during service appointments except myself and the client
NEW SAFETY STANDARDS include everything above with the following additions:
- I Will Only Be Booking ONE Client Per Day.
- Service Appointments will be Booked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10am and Saturday at 2:30pm
- Clients will be required to wear an N95/KN95 mask at all times during consultations and service appointments.
- Please Note: Consultations will now be done remotely over the phone for client convenience and safety until further notice. If you prefer an in person Consultation, arrangements can be made. -You will be asked to come to your appointment wearing an N95/KN95 mask. Non Surgical masks and cloth masks DO NOT offer sufficient protection from Covid 19 since I am working in close proximity (within a foot) of your face for 2-3. hours. For clients that do not have an N95/KN95 mask one can be provided for you for an additional fee that will be added to your service. No exceptions. This is for your safety and mine.
- Lip Services will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- No one will be allowed in my office except for the client during consultations and service appointments (Consultations can now be done over the phone). If you are being driven please let them know ahead of time that they will need to wait in the car for you.
- You will be given a plastic bag or bin to put your personal belongings in when you arrive.
- You will be given hand sanitizer/or asked to wash your hands when you arrive before going into the treatment room.
- I will be adding a Hepa/UVC Air Purifier to my office
This list may change as we receive recommendations going forward. Please check back for updates!
Stay Well, Stay Safe and I hope to see you soon,