Safety Has Always Been a Priority at Glow Permanent Makeup
Hello fellow beauty enthusiasts! I hope everyone is well and trying to stay mentally positive as we navigate through this very strange time. I want all of my current and future clients to know that Safety has always been a Priority at Glow Permanent Makeup. Below is a list of current safety standards as well as some additions that will be put into place going forward. Please check back for updates to this list as I get closer to re-opening.
Current Safety Standards include the following:
- Re-certification in Blood Borne Pathogens yearly
- Wearing a mask and gloves during all appointments
- Using completely disposable/one time use tools
- Using disposable bed covers and barrier tape after each client
- Everything sat on/touched is sanitized/wiped down with Hospital Grade wipes before and after each appointment
- No one is allowed in the treatment room during service appointments except myself and the client.
New Safety Standards include everything above with the following additions:
- I will only be booking ONE Client Per Day.
- Clients will be required to wear a mask at all times during consultations and service appointments. You will be asked to come to your appointment wearing a mask or one can be provided for you at the front desk.
- Lip Services will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- No one will be allowed in my office except for the client during consultations and service appointments. If you are being driven please let them know ahead of time.
- You will be given a plastic bag to put your belongings (purse/phone) in when you arrive.
- You will be given hand sanitizer/or asked to wash your hands when you arrive before going into the treatment room.
- I will be adding a Hepa/UVC Air Purifier to my office
This list may change as we receive recommendations going forward. Please check back for updates!
Stay Well, Stay Safe and I hope to see you soon,